|The Victoria International Airport has non-stop flights to and from Toronto,Honolulu (winter), Salt Lake City, Seattle and many cities throughout Western Canada.
Flights to Victoria and Vancouver island
Flights to Victoria and flightsto Vancouver Island are not hard to find, even if you're looking for cheap airline tickets.
Translate this webpage.
There are 2 airports available to fly into on Vancouver Island in the vicinity of Victoria.
3211 Grant McConachie Way
Richmond, B.C. V7B 1Y7
Airport location map < (General inquiries line: (604) 207.7077
TTY General Information:
Abbotsford International Airport
30440 Liberator Ave.
Abbotsford BC V2T 6H5
Airport Directory (604) 855-1135
Visitor Information Centre:
The following airlines provide flights to Victoria and Vancouver Island:
- Air Canada (Toronto-Pearson, Vancouver)
- Air Canada Jazz (Calgary, Edmonton, Kelowna, Vancouver)
- Air Transit (Puerto Vallarta - seasonal)
- Airspeed Aviation (Abbotsford)
- Alaska Airlines
- Horizon Air (Seattle/Tacoma)
- Craig Air (Tofino/Ucluelet)
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection operated by SkyWest (Salt Lake City - seasonal)
- Harmony Airways (Honolulu - seasonal)
- Pacific Coastal Airlines (Vancouver)
- Skyservice (Cancun, Puerto Vallarta)
- WestJet (Calgary, Edmonton, Kelowna, Regina, Saskatoon, Toronto-Pearson - seasonal, Winnipeg)
You can certainly contact the individual airlines to find cheap tickets that gel with your schedule. However, I would encourage you to contact some of the great internet ticketing websites, such as Priceline, for the best deals:
Whatever flights to Victoria you happen to score, chances are once you get here, you're going to have a super time! We look forward to hosting you...
Top of Flights to Victoria page